Dracula Protocol — Halloween Airdrop Explained 🎃
Trick or treat… but mostly treat! Due to the change of our tokenomics a few weeks back, our dev team felt that we had an excess of DRC that would be better served in the hands of the community. So as a treat, we will be distributing an airdrop to users that meet the following criteria. This airdrop will start its distribution on 31th of October 20:00 UTC.
A total of 350k DRC will be distributed.
175k DRC will go to members of the DRC ecosystem with the following distribution: 122.5k DRC (70%) will be distributed to current DRC holders and DRC/ETH liquidity providers proportionally to their actual balance/stake. Snapshot for this will take place at 10/31/2020 15:00 UTC. The other 52.5k DRC (30%) will be distributed between all users who interacted with MasterVampire contract at least once equally.
Another 175k DRC will go to all Uniswap users. Every user may claim 100 DRC and the reward will be distributed until the reward pool is fully drained.
Uniswap snapshot that we’ll use is the same as for UNI airdrop and every eligible user may claim 100 DRC.
All rewards for this airdrop must be manually claimed and will be available to do so on our website, which will be live later today.
Happy Halloween. And prepare for more news to come.